The aurora dimmable m10 range is leading the integrated LED market and for very good reason. Since the release of the i9 range, Aurora has perfected their drive on board and LED technology and has now created this amazing adjustable m10 downlight with a huge 5 year manufacturer’s warranty. Unlike the non-tilt m10s, this tilt version does not require any bezels, everything is included in the price.
*Note that image shows red insulation cover, this product does not come supplied with an insulation cover.
Some key features of the aurora m10 adjustable integrated led downlight
- Dimmable with most leading / trailing edge dimmers..
- Life to 70% lumen maintenance (L70) - 40,000 hours - IP65 Mains voltage LED Integrated Fire Rated Downlight
- Mains voltage LED with DOB (driver on board) technology
- LEDchroic anti-glare lens design replicates the appearance of a dichroic halogen lamp
- Connected to a loop-in / loop-out FASTFIX connector
- Tested in 30, 60 & 90 minute fire rated ceilings
- Tested to BS EN 1365-2:2000Tested to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 & BS EN ISO 140-6:1998 (Acoustics) confirming that they maintain the ability for an internal or separating floor to provide sound insulation.
Warranty: 5 years
Input Voltage (Min): 220 V
Input Voltage (Max): 240 V
Colour Temp: 3000k
Beam Angle: 40 Degrees
Lifespan: 40000 hrs
Cutout Diameter: 85 mm
Recess Depth: 110 mm
Overall Diameter: 98 mm
Overall Length: 88 mm
Overall Width: 76 mm
Overall Height: 110 mm
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.
All orders are typically dispatched within 3 working days via courrier. Delivery is free on orders over £75 to UK Mainland.